Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivation is possible, Find YOUR stride and you WILL Succed!!!

"Where there is A WILL, there IS A WAY" (Method)

Regardless of the Adversity; people, relationships, HEALTH, Finances, employment, NOTHING Can Break you unless you break the inner resistance!YOU ARE ABLE, YOU ARE STRONG!

Each person is unique, even though two people has a similar problem; each person has different inner strengthens, perspectives and SCARS that effect how they view their situation.  However, perspectives can change, and if you allow someone in to YOUR TRUTH they can encourage and empower you with their strengths and outlook.  Similarly if you allow those around you to depress and entangle you with their issues and refusal to change their situation your perspective will be influenced too. 

YOU are the expert on YOU! However, if your ways, thoughts and plans can be show to be to blame for your situation and you refuse to listen then YOU are to blame.  You can make positive changes! REGARDLESS of the situation, Sometimes the change is your attitude, perspective and dependence.  I have been throw this process for YEARS! and am finally making the headway I always believe was possible.

You capabilities, talents, skills, likes and dislike, even your limits are all designed to help guide you and serve you in your best work and play.  Nothing can truly STOP you from doing what you want or need to do, it only makes the methods, timing and ways you do it.  Priorities are even adjustable and when adversity hits they need to be reviewed and redefined.  Thoughts and plans are effected by your priorities and your ideas for what has to happen and who must support you in order for you to succeed.

Knowing the Truth and SEEING the need to Change can be just the answer you are looking for:
I am a confidentiality czar, but my BIGGEST Client and the source of the majority of my System and Methods:  Myself provided this example to vividly show how the above works to "Get Your Stride"! This song explains alot!  but I ain't running anywhere!  I just conduct myself differently and "DO what I need more"    Ain't Nothing Going To Break My Stide!!! OH, NO ~~  Love this Song!!! Watch this video to get the full Inspiration :) ~~

I was (PAST, Former!!) a dependent, people pleaser and went to extraordinary lengths to help and please people that were important to me because that is how I WAS, PEOPLE came first and I ALWAYS came last no matter what.  But then as the adversity storm hit, Health failed and I was down and useless!  I was miserable and anxious and making myself sicker...  then the ah ha moment!  WHY?????   I wrote out the situation and quickly saw the problem.  I had a need/want that was NEEDING to come before others plans, wishes and beliefs about what I should be doing and that was causing conflict.  HMM   See it???  Yep!

Other people were causing me to be bound in an emotional and physical storm because I could not do what THEY wanted me to do FOR THEM!  well, silly me thought, ok. "I am a communicator, and they care for me and surely they will understand I need them for a change and they will change"  Right???

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!  (THE TRUTH~) some did they changed their speed dial number for "Who you going to call when you want something"  and told me "when you feel better and can do stuff, let me know"  others just questioned and wanted explanations and to press on their ways which just were not possible for me anymore.

Finally, I had clarification.  It was not the result I wanted!  I was certainly NOT HAPPY and This totally turned my plans, thoughts, heart upside down but it was the best thing to happen and gave me a new lease on life, MY LIFE!  MY Adventure, MY "Glory Story" :) and MY Career and finally MY BUSINESS! to run the way I knew a business could run and the job I always dreamed of.  And an answer to prayer!, "Lord I want to get back to being confident and happy with me and my abilities, I want to be "Good and Preferred" just the way I am.

If you are needing to really Look at YOUR plans, priorities, and Goals and figure out why you keep falling off the plan and not reaching the goal.  If you are honestly working and trying to achieve goals and are not making the mark and WANT an answer as to why.  I can help.  Let's get the grid out and figure out where all your energy, time and resources are going and what is the "Cause" of the effects you are experiencing.  Pledging to be willing to change YOUR perspective, plans and sometimes goals is the first step to getting to YOUR stride!  If you are ready ...  Call me! (p.s. My changes did not involve any major drama interactions, some are still clueless, I CHANGED ME!, I am still involved, married,)














No comments: