Friday, January 18, 2013

Changes are coming and Uniquely Organized and Utilized is coming HOME,

Changes were already in the works and some exciting things had already occurred and were just waiting to be announced.  Just as it was all coming together a big crossroads developed and it was going to cause some changes.  I am not the most flexible person, because of my fear of making a bad choice I am SUPER Cautious and have to look at all the angles to make sure I am not missing a commitment that I am going to struggle with later.  I don't make split second decisions and if an explanation of my reasoning is required I use that to be a caution.  So to say the few weeks have been stressful is an understatement .. But, my favorite manta is "Where there is a will, there is a way".  When you look at a situation and what caused things to not be the way YOU would have preferred them to be, you have to look at what YOU could have done differently and why you didn't.. As I look over the plan and the issues I noticed the bottom line was the level of authority and responsibility.

Well, my favorite quote is "When you know better, you do better" so...  If I were in charge or at least in authority over the project I could do things differently.. so.. I have made some adjustments to my philosophy of "Working with any situation and anyone that says they want to do something" and make wiser choices of involvement with some conditions.

I am revamping some activities and projects and bring the majority of my energy and efforts HOME, to my biggest asset, and my space that is able to be arranged and maintained to my personal style, preference and what is best for my business and clients. I gave myself a consultation and found I am not giving myself the awesome service I give others and some of my "outside the home" activities would be twice as effective and promotable if they were done here and maintained by me, to my specifications to Always be Organized and Utilized.

Our home is not the biggest or the fanciest but it is ours (via our monthly mortgage payment) and it is Unique, Organized and UTILIZED.  Although not as much as it was once, soon it will be the hub of activity! and with my virtual work it will now be a backdrop and meeting place to get things photographed and online.  Our home has lots of my three favorite things, Spirit/Heart, ORGANIZATION, and Potential!!! Many visitors to our home enjoy the feeling you get when you walk in, our walls are decorated with Unique things and lots of pictures of our family are found thru out.  We try to keep things functional and efficient for whomever is doing the work, all three of us have different needs, and preferences so we are constantly changing things around.  We have a systematic maintenance of the home and adjust according to our Current needs and activities so we frequently move the furniture around and rearrange the rooms.   If you haven't been here in awhile you might not recognize it and it is going through a few more changes this weekend.

I will post the New and Improved inside pictures later this weekend.

I am so excited about the refining that has taken place VERY VERY FAST and all the changing is going to make Uniquely Organized and Utilized a better Portfolio of me, my skills and talents.  And I cannot wait to Introduce everyone to the refined package that is now officially located at

120 New Castle Ct, Youngsville, NC 27596.




No comments: