Monday, February 4, 2013

Apps, Features, Plugins oh my....

Well in my quest to enhance and improve my Facebook pages, blog, and website I have been weeding through apps I see around on pages I like and doing many many web searches and reading blogs, I finally found a few I liked, I tried to compare notes with those that used these programs but had to move on with my own evaluations.  The best part is that they offer trials.  I have a very limited budget and just hate that I use to do this kind of stuff myself but...wasting time stressing and asking people and waiting is not an option.  So I ventured out and tried the app and put it on my page.

This www.Pagemodo.com  is really easy to work with and setup beautifully just like it said.  You can make custom pages, cover photos, and tabs you get one of each for free.  The upgrade is very reasonable and gives you unlimited pages, cover photos and tabs for up to 3 pages. 

Check it out and see what you think,  Visit Uniquely Organized and Utilized Facebook Page, see what you think of the "Welcome" Contact Me tab..  Please fill it out and send me a message. 

I have the cover photo created with them on my personal profile and the page for my client "Morris George"

I also found a good and simple "Promotion app" EasyPromos
See my promotion I created for Uniquely Organized and Utilized 


Both of these can be used for free and are great productivity tools.  Takes extra time to search for things but at least the goal is achieved and I have the features I wanted.  Accomodate for a deficiency in skills, Adapt, Achieve!!  and prosper.

If you try these apps, post a comment about your review of the app and a link and I will be happy to check yours out.  If you use Utility Apps (Productivity, Marketing, Management, etc) Share your favorites below.

"Where there is a WILL, there is A WAY"
Dot A. Wiggins, Owner  Facebook Professional Profile Page
Uniquely Organized and Utilized.com

No comments: