Monday, March 18, 2013

Home Office Space Uniquely Organized and Utilized ~Be Inspired and Motivated

My Space, arranged MY WAY to make me the most productive and efficient!


 Inspiration, Motivation and        Legacy 

Prayer is a sign of Wisdom and Dependence on God, which is a heritage well established in our familieis.

Treasure and Remembrance of our Love for Nature, Rocks and Gems and our favorite Family Vacation to the Mountains during which we Mined for Gems.


Tall Bookcase is from my childhood home.  One of the few "purchases" I remember my parents making and my dad had to "adapt" the bottom shelf by cutting a hole in the back so they could run a power cord for a record player that was kept on the last shelf.  It use to have doors on the bottom where the binders are, but I removed them so I could utilize the space better. 

Knowledge and Resources of Information ~ Books!
Anything I want to know or learn I can do so by reading and following instructions found in these books!  Many are well read and used often.  Bibles, Theological Text, Studies, Dictionary's, Devotions, How To Manuals, Biographies of Inspiring people. and more..

My Fitness and Motivation Window.

Today's To Do projects are on the table.

Resources and motivation in every corner!  All the things that I love and use are placed in the best strategic place in my office.






My most used asset and space in the entire office.  My "Mini-server" (Desktop Computer, Wi-fi and printer.



More Motivation and Fitness equipment. Right next to my "workstation" armchair with an ottoman (Unique!) and oh so comfortable..
Where all the magic happens!  My chair and Laptop!  with Wi-fi printer, scanner, fax machine right next to me..  For top efficiency and productivity.  When I want to capture on of my many handwritten notes, Magazine articles or Pictures.  I can reach over, scan it and utilize it in my computer.  Stored safely and for whenever I might want to use it for something.  I also can upload it to my Google Drive so it is available wherever I want to access it.  Any computer, or electronic device.  I can share it with someone, download it into a program whatever I need to do with my treasured pictures and documents I can do. 
 NO RESTRICTIONS!!  No Limitations!!!! (that can't be overcome)  In complete control of my stuff.


You can Organize and Utilize your preferences, family heirlooms, exercise equipment, office space and your inspirational and motivational things to help your work space YOURS, Unique and reflective of you.  No excuses, no obstacles due to "design rules" or other unrelated expectation.

You just have to be willing to be flexible and work out a plan.

Commit to executing the plan and then use the inspiration and motivation to achieve your goals!

Are you ready to renovate your space????

Call and let's get started...

Dot A Wiggins, Uniquely Organized and Utilized
(919) 219-2650

No comments: