Thursday, July 5, 2012

UPDATES, and Some redesigned posts.....






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seasonal Refreshing Time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We are sprucing up "Dot's Closet and Dot's Trunk"  there have been some items removed, some ADDITIONS and some redesigning.   

Also expanding services to fully utilize all my education and experience..  It may surprise you all I can and have done :).

Come check it out and book mark to check-in periodically for the newest offerings.  

New Services:
 
If you are looking for something, leave a comment or email dotwigg@nc.rr.com  /inbox on Facebook and I will make some calls to see if I can find the item.  $10.00 finders fee.

Ever wanted an Assistant, Paperwork person, Secretary etc..  Well, I want to talk with you!   Email me  dotwigg@nc.rr.com  and lets get YOUR projects, schedule, plans working for you.

With the Healthcare and Health Insurance changes are you wondering what it all means for you?  What does your insurance cover?  Why do you owe so much money when the service was "COVERED" by your insurance?  Medical Bills look overwhelming and not sure who or what you are paying for???  I can help with that too!  I was a certified Professional Coder (the billing person that submitted claims to the insurance company for doctors offices).  I have experience with Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurances (Hmo's, PPO's, BCBS) and more...  




No comments: