Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Making Over our Business, Office and Website ~

Well as with any plan, marketing and business some re-evaluation and adjustments are necessary.  We launched Uniquely Organized and Utilized in August of this year (2012) however, I have been doing unique organizing and utilizing work forever and in many ways. 

I launched a Website to make things a little more "Professional" and to have an easier way to share documents, pictures and other files and being able to have everything in one place.  An overview of the website to help you navigate and find information:

The UniquelyOrganizedandUtilized.com is the greeting page for the website. The first tab at the top of the page "WHAT WE DOhttp://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.com/What_we_do.php   Explains some of the What and shows examples. There is a contact tab which is a form to send me an email.
 "BLOG POSTS" is this blog on the website so you can get all the information in one place. :)

As I get feedback and stat reports I try to use the information to make things clearer and more concise so that in 5 minutes you can see how I can be of use to you or someone you know.  I use a very simple model and try to make it simple but some are still asking the basic W' & H questions (WHY?? What, Where, When, Who and How).  Well, simply answered it is in order to live what I believe (order, purposeful arrangement and usage), anytime, onsite or at my house depending on the project and needs, I am the entire company most of the time.  I have some qualified and vetted friends and family that I refer people to, the person is a 1099 (independent contractor or a straight referral depending on what we arrange. How is proprietary and individualized to each client.  Basically, I listen, ask some questions, listen some more, make recommendations, type up an action plan and agreement, the client reviews it, makes suggestions of changes, if needed it is retyped and signed and the work begins.


To make it easier to understand, a little background concisely stated:

WHO: Dot Wiggins,
I have been Unique since birth!  I think different, learn different and play differently than most.  I enjoy doing as much as possible and it relaxes me to create and share things.  I have always been a helper/assistant.  I have "worked" since I was 16 and plan to work until I am ascending to heaven.  I have worked for/with and learned  from some interesting people.  I have an extensive work history and knowledge base.  I constantly update and research things of interest or needed resources or skills.

WHY: I created the Uniquely Organized and Utilized method by trial, tear and error to fulfill my own needs/goals.   I am a very passionate and MAJORLY sentimental person.  I use to have a memory recall that was stellar and because of health & other issues the memory is not quite what it use to be.  I am a tactical learner and supplement with visual to increase the likelihood I will recall the event efficiently and correctly.  My husband is VERY VERY O.C.D and despises "clutter" of any kind 3 or more people stress him out because they throw off the spacial balance of a space.  Think MONK!  and we have a son that is very smart, creative, easily distracted and takes after me (visual and needs to see things to remember to do them!) so you can see finding a way to organize, arrange and maintain order in our household took some thinking, creativity and UNIQUE measures.  Well not to much trouble if you have money and/or space.  Oh no that would make things too easy.  We have a small, strangely arranged house with little sensible storage and little to no discretionary budget.  We also had a lot of family treasurers and heirlooms that needed to be placed and/or used.   This was not my profession nor was it how I brought money into the household budget, I worked part-time mostly or full-time a few times when health would permit.

WHY State the Business: Trying to market myself for employment in new areas with the flexibility I needed I discovered that many of my skills and abilities were special and Uniquely helpful and not readily found at the price point and accessibility I can provide.  Tried to join some organization and ministries that offer these services and one awesome person looked at everything and made a life changing suggestion instead of rejecting me.  "You should start your own business, you have everything you need to work or yourself and she even connected me with the Community College to get some assistance.  Finally, someone was helping me, help myself and I could finally use all of my passion, resources, skills, and talents.

WHAT: I can do many things to help the client (the person that wants the service or works with the area/items) identify their goals/needs, develop a plan to achieve/meet them, find/gather the supplies and resources and skills needed, encourage and assist as needed to get the plan into action, then help them access and evaluate progress and make modifications as needed, and then plan, access and evaluate maintaining the progress.  See the "WHAT WE DO" tab on the website for some of the projects I have done, http://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.com/What_we_do.php

Specialize in finding the possibilities and adjustments when it seems as nothing will make a difference and the goals or needs are unattainable.  As long as they are committed and willing to work, I can assist them in finding the solution to THEIR situation.  Sometimes it is as simple as realizing natural boundaries or needs to change or gain additional knowledge, skills and/or resources.

A listening ear, an objective view of what is being thought, and a little encouragement and cooperation can be life changing!  It was for me and I want to help someone else enjoy the freedom and fulfillment of being able to access and achieve THEIR goals/needs/wants.  

HOW: I offer a free consultation (up to 30 minutes) to meet the client, listen to what they need/want and see if I can offer the services/products myself or if I can find them in my database of friends and associates.  I give a proposal and if the like what they SEE written out, we look for any details that need to adjusted and sign the agreement to proceed. If someone knows they want to start a project we can meet and get started as schedule permits.  (2hrs =$30.00 to give them the 1/2 consult and 1 1/2 hours of work time)  We will hand write the assessment and agreement.

If you have a need/goal/project/event or idea and want to discuss it and see what I can do.  Email me and I can send you a form to get some details and then call and schedule a meeting either at Online (Google meeting or Skype) my home, the space being organized, your home or office or a public restaurant, whichever is more convenient for you.

Dot Wiggins
Uniquely Organized and Utilized
Email Form/  http://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.com/Contact_Us_Widget_2.html

Please share with your friends, Refer someone and if they purchase services you get rewarded, and I have a reward program for Frequent Referrals & Frequent Purchases. 

No comments: