Friday, January 11, 2013

Promotion!~ Samantha Chase (Stacey Cotrufo) authored Best Seller "The Christmas Cottage" is STILL in Top 50!

My newest services is all thanks to my friend, Stacey Cotrufo, (Samantha Chase) her website is samanthachaseauthor.com.  She was looking for an Intern Publicist and promotion assistant and I was looking for clients.  I was too scared to apply when she was first looking but saw her post again and thought, well she knows me and how hard I work, with her help and direction I can assist her and learn this "Writer Assisting" position as we go.  Well during my training phase and working marketing her first book, "Jordan's Return", she writes, edits and releases a "Holiday Novella".  She emails me and tells me what she is doing three days before the first book signing I have ever done.  I was in panic!  My first thought was, @#!*& , friendship only warrants so much grace and patience and on a good day I use up my fair share!  Second thought was.. "What in the heck is a Novella!" I researched it and found some answers but really didn't have time to figure it all out and get busy doing the prep and marketing ideas, so I asked her.  She giggled and said the usual, "Don't stress it WE WILL figure it out together!", and away we went!

Book Released on November 26th!!! Thanksgiving, oh my!  We are both family oriented and Wives, mothers and tired most of the time because of day jobs that support us, so we can do what we really love.  But we strategized, I kept her in stitches with my ideas and she went with most of them.  It has been amazing! It is so much fun as a friend to watch someone realize their dream! and then for it to be better than they anticipated.  As an Assistant this is exactly how you want it go, room for improvement but better than expected results.  As an Intern this is a dream in itself.  I have graduated and become the Publicist and Writer's Assistant and just in time.  This book has done amazing (as it should cause it is GOOD!) but she has done it again!  A NEW RELEASE is coming soon!!! and we are planning (not hoping, wishing ect. but really step by step moving toward doing it again! 

Facebook has been priceless for connecting with our friends and family and building our base but it has also afforded us the "Launch to the public" and we have branched out and are waiting for no one.  We are promoting these worthy reads and people are joining the fan page and connecting on Good Reads and Amazon page.  It is wonderful..  Did you miss the posts or not have time to get it and read it?  Well do not despair, you can jump in at anytime.  We ALWAYS have space for you and your friends on this train.  Jump on and join us on the Facebook fan page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Samantha-Chase-Fan-Club/162091333890232

We are currently doing a hard push, Marketing Blitz to keep "The Christmas Cottage" in the top 50 as long as possible, which means we need to keep a steady number of Reviews everyday so your review is needed whenever you can post it.  We need to reach new readers and get more LIKES on Amazon, and get likes everyday... Can you help????

Here's what to do:   This is today's post on our fan page.  We make it easy to participate by giving you the links and instructions and we are always available by message on the page to assist you if you are having problems.  We also want you to post comments and questions on the page, truly and interactive and fun experience.  Samantha will even answer directly.  She PERSONALLY connects with the page too.
Help us celebrate STILL being in the top 50!!! and hopefully get back into the top 10 again. We are sharing this link and asking everyone to go to Amazon and LIKE the post.http://www.amazon.com/Samantha-Chase/e/B006CZWRGC/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_nu_vMtVqbB9C4474 Purchase the book and then go back in after you have read it, LOG IN to your account and REVIEW the book, let others know what you liked about the book, write something that lets others know to check this out. You can "Sample" the book before purchasing.. Amazon has some fun features for readers to become interactive with other readers too, Check out the Discussions at the bottom of the page! Tweet with the hashtag #samanthachaseauthor.com Thank you for supporting my friend & Client! :)
Looking forward to connecting with you.  
 
 

No comments: